Quick and precise property valuations for your real estate business
Rely on the best real estate software for your residential property valuations. Whether you work as a real estate agent or for brokerages, are responsible for managing large residential portfolios or need to advise customers on their wealth, PriceHubble provides you with quick, accurate property valuations in real time.
Big Data and AI-powered property valuations for the real estate industry
Our proprietary algorithm is behind the sharpest automated valuation model on the market. We collect, organise and analyse any type of data which is even remotely related to the residential real estate market and, to this end –– we’ve managed to assemble one of the largest proprietary residential real estate databases on the market with unmatched depth in the countries we operate in. But that’s not all — Learn about the key features and characteristics of our real estate software solution:
See our real estate software solutions in action
We would be happy to talk you through our offering and find the best solution to suit your needs.
Q&A on our real estate valuation software solutions
What are the pros and cons of using software solutions for real estate agents, brokers and other professionals?
In today’s increasingly digital world, it has become essential for professionals in the financial and real estate industries to leverage the right real estate platforms and software solutions. The use of technology enables professionals to automate and streamline tasks, saving them a significant amount of time. Such solutions are relevant for both small businesses and larger organisations. In the case of PriceHubble's solutions, the pros are undeniable: Our cloud-based valuation tools revolutionise the process of determining the value of residential real estate, saving significant time and effort compared to traditional valuation methods that involve laborious market research and analysis of comparable offers.
With our real estate software solutions, users can rely on accurate and objective data, minimising biases and ensuring valuations are based on impartial criteria. By leveraging our property valuation software, real estate professionals can make well-informed decisions, showcase their expertise to clients, and save valuable time. Furthermore, our real estate software provides access to exclusive real estate data that is challenging to obtain elsewhere, including noise levels, current and expired property listings, local real estate projects, and ESG-related information, among other valuable insights.
While there are no real cons related to using software solutions, real estate professionals should keep several aspects in mind when choosing their digital tools, to ensure they make the right choice and get the most out of it. Some of the most important aspects to check are the following:
- Pricing plan
- Automation and integration possibilities (e.g. integration into an existing real estate CRM system/CRM platform like Salesforce or workflow)
- Quality of the user experience (will all team members be able to use it, even the least tech savvy ones?)
- Availability of the support team in case of any issue or question
Numerous companies specialise in developing and implementing software solutions tailored to the needs of real estate professionals. Below is a non-exhaustive list of key functionalities commonly offered by these software platforms:
- Customer relationship management
- Contact management and lead management (real estate CRM solutions for administrating contact information, etc.)
- Help with listing management and the distribution of property listings on real estate portals, social media, SMS and various notification channels
- Project management, transaction management and support: document management, invoicing
- Property management software, rental management, project monitoring, etc.
- Marketing software: marketing automation, marketing campaigns, real estate website creation, SEO, email marketing, virtual visits, etc.
- Property valuations software and market analysis tools
Oftentimes, these software solutions are accessible via a browser and/or via a mobile app.
Our real estate software solution focuses on providing valuations for residential real estate. It is intended to serve a wide range of professionals in the real estate and finance sectors. These include
- Real estate agents and real estate agencies
- Real estate management firms
- Financial advisors
- Wealth managers
- Mortgage brokers
- Insurance companies
- Risk departments
- Fintech companies
- Institutional investors
- Property developers
- Property managers
- Social housing companies
- Precise valuations for sale and rental properties thanks to our proprietary AVM
- Critical ESG-related information, including energy labels
- Comparable offers or listings with advanced filtering options
- Upcoming real estate projects
- Market insights (listing price evolution and distribution, days on market, and more)
- Contextual information such as socio-economic data, insights into economics, demographics, property types, amenities, transportation and more
- Branding options that empower real estate professionals to showcase their companies’ unique look and feel
- Real estate marketing collaterals in the form of customisable property valuation reports, including templates to facilitate storytelling
- Sharing possibilities so that realtors can export key findings to prospects
- The possibility to value and analyse a large amount of properties at once
- Integration possibilities with other real estate software solutions (e.g. real estate CRM software, etc.)
Are there any partnerships and integrations between PriceHubble and other real estate software solutions?
Absolutely! We have established partnerships and integrations with several top-notch companies in the real estate software industry, including
- Adapt Immo
- Studio Net
Feel free to reach out to us for further information on the existing integrations and the synergies.
Yes! To get a free demo, please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you!
Our insights are made available to customers through productised (web app or API) software solutions which we sell via subscription.