Quick, precise, real-time property valuations
Rely on the best property valuation software for all your business needs. Whether you work as a real estate agent or are responsible for managing a portfolio containing thousands of properties, PriceHubble provides you with quick, accurate property valuations in real-time.
AVM property valuations powered by Big Data and AI
Our proprietary algorithm is behind the sharpest automated valuation model on the market. We collect, organise and analyse any type of data which is even remotely related to the residential real estate market and, to this end –– we’ve managed to assemble one of the largest proprietary residential real estate databases on the market with unmatched depth in the countries we operate in. But that’s not all…
See our real estate software solutions in action
We would be happy to talk you through our offering and find the best solution to suit your needs.
Q&A on our real estate valuation software solutions
Valuation tools save time and effort compared to traditional methodologies for determining the value of property, as those require time-consuming market research and the analysis of comparable offers. Property valuation software solutions provide accurate and objective data –– this helps reduce biases and ensures that all valuations are based on objective criteria.
Last but not least, some valuation tools even provide in-depth real estate data which is difficult to get elsewhere, for example:
- Noise levels
- Current and expired listings
- Daylight levels
- Real estate projects in the neighbourhood and more
Ultimately, using a property valuation software helps real estate professionals make informed decisions, advise and convince customers of their expertise and save time.
PriceHubble’s property valuation software solutions are built to address the entire real estate value chain, serving most real estate and finance professionals, including:
- Real estate agents
- Financial advisors
- Wealth managers
- Mortgage brokers,
- Insurance companies
- Risk departments
- Fintech companies
- Institutional investors
- Property developers
- Property managers
- Social housing companies
Our solutions focus on residential real estate and do not provide valuations for commercial properties.
- Precise valuations for sale and rental properties thanks to our proprietary AVM
- Critical ESG-related information, including energy labels
- Comparable offers or listings with advanced filtering options
- Upcoming real estate projects
- Market insights (listing price evolution and distribution, days on market, and more)
- Contextual information such as socio-economic data, insights into economics, demographics, property types, amenities, transportation and more
- Marketing collaterals in the form of customisable reports (including templates for storytelling)
- Branding options that enable customers to reflect their companies look and feel
- Sharing possibilities so that real estate agents can export key findings to prospects (including: Property Pages, PDF)
- The ability to analyse and value thousands of properties at once
Yes! To do so, please get in touch with us. We look forward to hearing from you!
Our insights are made available to customers through productised (web app or API) real estate software solutions which we sell via subscription.
PriceHubble collects, organises and analyses any type of data which is even remotely related to the residential real estate market, such as transaction data, listings, urban amenities, socio-economics, building permits and more. We have assembled one of the largest proprietary residential real estate databases on the market with unmatched depth in the countries we operate in. The insights that we acquire are fed into our algorithm.
The algorithm is realised as our automated valuation model (AVM). That technology is the backbone of every one of our products and enables our customers to value residential property. We work on a zero blackbox principle, meaning that we understand the marginal affect of any variable. The value outcome of our AVM is based on data points that directly impact property price, including but not limited to:
- Type of property
- Energy efficiency
- Number of bedrooms
- Quality of kitchen
- Outdoor parking spot
- Proximity to parks and schools
- Transport accessibility
- Views (sea/lake/mountain)
- Type of heating and more