Include your sales among Property Advisor comparables with Exclusive Transactions. Our newest feature gives you: a visual overview of all transactions you’ve concluded in the area, a way to build better reports that include both offers and real sold prices, plus the most convincing argument for sellers –– your track record! In this post we’ll cover everything you need to know about exclusive transactions.
UPDATE: Exclusive transactions have now been rolled out across all PriceHubble geos –– get in touch with your account manager to find out how you can leverage this exciting new feature.
Why Exclusive Transactions?
Every property valuation or appraisal you create in Property Advisor includes comparables. Up until now, comparables consisted of offers (advertised properties within an area both current and historic) as well as market trends. While this is very helpful –– offers alone don’t give you the full picture.
For example, you cannot see all the homes you’ve sold in the area, nor can you see the actual sold prices. Actually, you have no visibility of transactions at all!
That’s where exclusive transactions come in…
Exclusive Transactions in a nutshell
With Exclusive Transactions, you get the ability to add and then show real, concrete data right where, and in the context that you need it… and that my friends, is a game-changer.
Even more so:
- You get to see your own data in the PriceHubble environment.
- You get an accurate, high-quality and robust source of information.
- You get the level of detail you desire. The sky is really the limit here; include details such as the fact that the last house you sold has a pool to another property's transaction fees.
- You get information instantly –– there is no delay! Data can be added as and when transactions occur. We can also automate this for you.
- And you get to add your sales to your reports!
In a nutshell: Exclusive Transactions give you a way to leverage your own data like never before, in the level of detail and granularity that suits your purposes.
Using Exclusive Transactions
Exclusive Transactions will need to be enabled –– more on that below.
Once you’ve enabled the Exclusive Transactions feature, you will be able to find and filter your transactions from Comparables. Any sales that you’ve uploaded will be visible there.
Next to Offers, you’ll find a tab titled “Transactions”. Select that tab to get an overview of your transactions.