The first 2021 edition of the Financing and Real Estate Update (FREU) from mortgage and real estate specialist MoneyPark and proptech company PriceHubble.
The most important findings in brief:
- Prices for single-family homes increased by 2.30% in Switzerland in H2 2020
- The average yield for flats in Swiss municipalities is 3.00%.
- 78% of mortgage volumes are concluded for 10 years or longer
- The share of mortgages taken out with banks is 68%.
- Customers could save up to 0.47% per year compared to the benchmark rate.