PriceHubble customers in France now have access to another data layer: cadastre! This is a HUGE update and France will be the first of many…
Today, we’d like to communicate something awesome – a brand, spanking new data layer – and not just any data layer – Cadastre! We’re ecstatic, our French customers now have access to Cadastral data right within our platform!
(Okay that might be one too many exclamation marks, but can you tell that we’re excited?)
Why should you care about this update?
For starters, for every dossier you create, you get:
- Access to a cadastral map displaying individual parcels or plots of land aka property lines,
- Information about that specific plot including the plot number, section, commune and total square meterage,
- To see the cadastral map either in map or satellite view,
- The ability to easily click on surrounding plots and retrieve additional cadastral information,
- And, lastly, you get more details about a property in the very system you use to get detailed information about a property (neat right?)
Where can you find Cadastre?
After you’ve created a dossier, you can find cadastre in the left sidebar.